Around the WebNovember 11, 2016 at 12:01 am | Posted in Around the Web, Books, Comic Books, Conventions, Del Rey, Events, Marvel, Movies, News, Random House, Regular Feature, Star Wars, Star Wars Books, Star Wars News, Star Wars Rebels, Television | Leave a comment
Here is this week’s Around the Web news roundup of Star Wars and beyond.
- Random House has unveiled the new cover for the Rogue One novelization by Alexander Freed.
- Egmont has a trailer for their Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.
- Edelweiss also has a new entry that’s pretty interesting, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – The Official Collector’s Edition. This guide book by Titan is a 96 page hardcover (10.9 in H | 8 in W) with a January 31, 2017 release date. This looks to be a special collector’s edition of Star Wars Insider content.
- In other news, Timothy Zahn‘s latest book StarCraft: Evolution is out now.
- While searching for a preview of Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1, I stumbled across this Previews World preview of the entire first issue. Catch it while it lasts.
Convention & Event News
- Here’s the latest episode of The Star Wars Show.
- Here’s the latest episode of The Star Wars After Show.
Movie & Television News
- JetSet Magazine has an online interview with Donnie Yen which includes some comments on Rogue One including the fact that it was his idea to have his character be blind.
- The Rogue One tv spots are starting to hit. Here’s the video for “Together.”
- Here’s the second international trailer for Rogue One.
- Rebels Recon is out for Star Wars Rebels “Imperial Supercommandos” as well as the official episode guide.
- New Rogue One poster from Mexico.
- Beyond Star Wars, the trailer for Valerian looks really interesting. I love The Fifth Element and aliens, so this one has potential. It’ll be out in July.
Toy & Collectible News
- Yakface has a nice side-by-side comparison that reveals the Walgreens C-3PO exclusive is much more than a simple repaint.
Video Game News
- The “Escape From Starkiller Base” DLC for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens is out now.