Databurst From the 501stSeptember 23, 2015 at 12:00 am | Posted in 501st, Charity, Conventions, Databurst From the 501st, Events, Star Wars | Leave a comment
Latest Databurst From the 501st covering 501st Legion event news from September 23 to 29th. As always, be sure to mark your calendars and support your local garrisons.
- Badlands Garrison will be in Edmonton, AB for Edmonton Expo from September 25 to 27th.
- Star Garrison will be at the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program Kick Off.
- 70th Explorers Garrison will be in Eureka, MO for the Eureka Elementary Wildcat Dash 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run at Route 66 State Park Dogwood Shelter from 9:00 to 11:00 AM.
- Badlands Garrison will be in Saskatchewan for the Community Culture Day in the Park.
- Capital City Garrison will be in Ottawa, ON for the GO21 Walk for Down Syndrome Awareness from 10:00 AM to noon.
- Central California Garrison will be in Fresno, CA for Walk Like MADD from 10:00 AM to noon at CSU Fresno.
- Central Garrison will be in Minneapolis, MN for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s at Target Field.
- Dutch Garrison will be in Gent, Belgium for F.A.C.T.S.
- Garrison Carida will be in Breiningsville, PA for the Lehigh Valley Buddy Walk at the Velodrome from 1:30 to 3:30 PM.
- Garrison Excelsior will be in Bingham, NY for RoberCon Roberson Scifi Convention from September 26 to 27th.
- Garrison Tyranus will be in Roanoke, VA for the Virginia Science Festival, and in Virginia Beach, VA for the Neptune Festival Parade.
- German Garrison will be Speyer for Fiction Meets Reality at the Technik Museum.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Troy, MI for Step Up for Down Syndrome Charity Walk.
- Midwest Garrison will be in Joliet, IL for the Legends Convention Hero’s Comic Book and Fantasy Art Expo from September 26 to 27th.
- Mountain Garrison will be in Colorado Springs, CO for the Star Wars Benefit for Benjamin at Johnny Martin’s Car Central from 4:00 to 8:00 PM, and in Durango, CO for the Southern Colorado Meet and Greet at Applebee’s from 5:00 to 8:00 PM.
- Northeast Remnant Garrison will be in Caldwell, NJ for Star Wars Day at the East Caldwell Public Library from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM, and in Long Branch, NJ for the Autism Walk at The Great Lawn at the Boardwalk from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Ohio Garrison will be in City of Jackson, OH for the Jackson County Apple Festival and in Springfield, OH for Champion City Comic Con.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Ellicott City, MD for the Main Street Music Festival.
- Rancor Raiders Garrison will be in Olive Branch, MS for Jane’s Gym Spinathon.
- Southern California Garrison will be in Corona, CA for Star Wars Day at the Corona Public Library from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, in Santa Barbara, CA for the Metro Entertainment 25th anniversary from 1:00 to 4:00 PM, and in Rosamond, CA for the Armed Forces Parade & Festival from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Star Garrison will be in Austin, TX for the Hemophilia Walk.
- UK Garrison will be in Belper for Air Ambulance Paint It Yellow Week from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, in Shoreham-by-Sea for Conquest Convention Charity Collection from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, in Cwmbran for Cwmbran Shopping Fundraiser from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, in Greenhithe for M&S Macmillan Coffee Morning 2015 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM, in Glasgow for MCM Comic Con from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, in Gosport for Michaelmas Fayre from noon to 4:00 PM, in Northampton for FimFair Comic Con from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and in Abingdon for Splash of Pink from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Carolina Garrison will be in Winston-Salem, NC for the John Williams Concert from 3:00 to 6:00 PM.
- Central California Garrison will be in Citrus Heights, CA for Sunday FunDay from noon to 3:00 PM at Rusch Park.
- Garrison Carida will be in Bernville, PA for the community band concert “To the Stars and Beyond” from 4:00 to 5:30 PM at the Tulpehocken Area High School.
- Outer Rim Garrison will be in Burnaby, BC for Walk Now for Autism Speaks Canada at Swangard Stadium from 8:30 AM to noon.
- Midwest Garrison will be in Oak Lawn, IL for Fun Fest at Kid’s Museum.
- Mountain Garrison will be in Denver, CO for the Race for the Cure at Pepsi Center from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Old Line Garrison will be in Rockville, MD for the 6th Annual Montgomery County Vision Walk from 9:00 to 10:00 AM.
- Southern California Garrison will be in Fullerton, CA for Troop 292 The Phantom Medic.
- UK Garrison will be in Sittingbourne for Demelza Children’s Hospice Open Day from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM and in Tamworth for the JDRF One Walk Midlands from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
Next Databurst…September 30th.
*If you didn’t see the events listed for your garrison, send us an email at roqoodepot(at)gmail.com and let us know. We’re glad to add any we missed. For more info on the 501st Legion, be sure to check out their official website.