Tags: 2012, mayans, roland emmerich
First off, let me say that while Roland Emmerich may have predicted Doomsday on 12/21/2012 the ancient Mayan Calendar never did. I like Roland. He gave us Stargates and Pyramid ships and was responsible (in a roundabout way) for one of my favorite TV shows. But he’s not my go-to guy for scientific prediction. So with that said, to understand what the Mayans were up to with their calendar you need to at least get a grasp of it, the Long Count calendar that is. Because the Mayans had more than one calendar. Continue Reading It’s 2012! Welcome to the Rest of Your Life…
Tags: Vader's fist
Latest Databurst From the 501st covering event news from January 4th-10th. Kicking off the new year will, remember to mark your calendars and show your support.
- Ohio Garrison will be in Dayton, OH for the Kevin J. Anderson’s book signing of Sisterhood of Dune from 7-8 PM.
- Mexican Garrison will be in Pachuca, Hidalgo for Jawaton 2012.
- Ohio Garrison will be in Cincinnati, OH for the Kevin J. Anderson book signing of Sisterhood of Dune from 1-2:30 PM.
- 70th Explorers Garrsion will be in Bridgeton, MO for the ToyMan Toy Show.
- Midwest Garrison will be in Tinley Park, IL for a special birthday bash.
- Great Lakes Garrison will be in Royal Oak, MI for the Beaumont Hospital visit.
Next Databurst…January 11th.